The Open Mobile Summit (November 27th-28th) is the biggest event in America for digital, product, UX design and engagement executives. With the digital ecosystem expanding and consumers moving beyond just mobile it is crucial for brands to deliver seamless multi-platform experiences and personalize interactions for their customers.
C-Suite, VP’s and Heads of Product, UX Design, Technology, Engagement, Strategy and Innovation will gather to discuss the latest innovations and trends currently being deployed in digital strategies. Topics to be discussed include;
- Operating across multiple platforms
- Personalizing experiences
- Innovations and emerging technology
- Engaging consumers in an increasingly fragmented landscape
- Artificial Intelligence
- Enhancing internal technology capabilities
- Designing a seamless multi-platform experience
Hear from the US’s most innovative brands including Uber, Tesla, TGI Fridays, Bumble, Western Union and more!