The difference between success and failure can be a fine line. In the past, brands produced and promoted what they wanted to, but times have changed, and customers now lead the way.
With competition across industries fierce and technology opening the door to increasingly personalized, interactive and impactful experiences, delivering excellent customer support has never been so crucial. No longer “just a cost center”, support teams are now being recognized as the face of, and driver for, organization-wide strategy, with ever-more proactive strategies required to meet, and exceed, customer expectations.
Ahead of this year’s Customer Service Summit West (June 3-4, San Diego), the Incite Group spoke to 15 of our speakers to give us an idea of what summit attendees can expect to explore in San Diego. Here is what some of them had to say:
- “The Customer Service Summit West is important to leaders who are seeking to find innovative and proven ways to improve customer service and satisfaction. The session I will be presenting on shares new ideas to answer age-old problems in the contact center arena.” –Bruce Nelson, Director, Support Services, Ricoh
- “As our industry continues to evolve, it has never been more critical to share best practices, understand the industry landscape and establish points of contact with subject matter experts. The Incite Group does a terrific job of bringing thought leaders together to share, learn and collaborate. Thank you, Incite Group!” –Chip Liebenow, Customer Care Director, Home Depot
- “The Customer Service Summit Westputs you ‘in the room’ where some of the top minds in customer care are having discussions and creating ideas for what’s next. You have the chance to network with peers from a wide-range of industries, learning best practices from a diverse group of thought-leaders. Plus, you have the opportunity to ask direct questions to those who are expanding the world of customer care.”–David Johnston, Social Media Strategy Leader, TSA
- “The Customer Service Summit is such an important event because it will allow you to visit your colleagues and peers in this space. You will hear new ideas from some of the leaders in the customer care field. These events allow you to build relationships that go beyond the Incite Conference. It will also allow to develop a network that will help you and your business succeed.” –Michael Roy, Head of Social Customer Care, Alaska Airlines
- “I’m looking forward to participating in this year’s Customer Service Summit. CX is a fast-evolving discipline and, when done right, is the lynchpin to unlock account-based success and same store growth in the B2B market. I look forward to comparing strategies, org design, and technology used with CX peers and growth experts.” –Samuel Lee, Senior Vice President and Head of Growth, WeWork
Written through close research and consultation with leading customer care executives, the agenda is formulated to reflect the critical challenges and opportunities that brands themselves have identified as most important. With four tracks covering every step of the customer care journey, and exclusive case studies from leading global brands, including US Bank, Twitter, Starbucks and Mastercard, attendees will walk away with replicable strategies for success and a detailed picture of the latest market trends, successes and challenges.
With real life case studies and strategic, C-level insight direct from customer support leaders at global brands, the Customer Service Summit West 2019 is the only tool you’ll need to revitalize your customer care operations and create unforgettable experiences your customers will remember.
You can get a $200 discount when you register with our code “IIB200”: http://bit.ly/2H10sga, and for more information, please visit the website: https://events.incite-group.com/cs/or just get in touch with Jasmine at [email protected]