To qualify as a CBP Instructor the applicant needs to demonstrate professional experience equivalent to a minimum of 24 accumulative points from the total of 9 domains mentioned in the list below, distributed as following:
- One (1) year experience in Blockchain Development (24 points).
- One (1) year experience in Blockchain Implementation (12 points).
Another 12 points from the remaining 7 blockchain domains in Cryptocurrency Mining, Full Stack Development, Management Consulting, Project Management, Operational Management, Information Security Management, Finance and Strategic Planning.
The C|BP Blockchain Domains
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To qualify you need cumulatively 24 points either from Domain 1 alone or 12 points from Domain 2 and 12 points from Domains 3 to 9 together.
- Understand one or more of the following Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technologies: Ethereum, Multichain, Openchain, Exonum, Ripple, Chain, BlockApps, Corda, and/or Monax/Eris.
- Understand Agile development using continuous integration and/or other DevOps tooling.
- Understand various distributed consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, Paxos, etc.).
- Understand advanced/state-of-the-art cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures.
- Has documented evidence of being part of a blockchain technology implementation project.
- Solid understanding of peer-to-peer networks and consensus mechanisms.
- Proven analytical abilities including identification of unconventional trends and emerging technologies.
- Understand the future of blockchain technology, web3, and low-level protocol development.
- Understand Crypto algorithms.
- Understand tokenization, ICOs and IPOs, wallets and exchanges.
- Knowledge of Mining, Hashing, Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC), P2P Networking and Merkle trees.
- Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environment.
- Experience in PHP/Python/Go/Scala development.
- Familiarity with structured data, APIs and protocol stacks.
- Experience with Unix / Linux, scripting technologies, and analytics domain.
- Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles.
- Define activities needed to successfully execute the project, estimate activity duration and develop a schedule and staffing plan.
- Develop, manage and monitor the program budget, estimate and control the costs of the individual projects.
- Identify, negotiate, acquire, and manage the resources needed for a successful design and implementation.
- Assign clear information security personnel job functions, and provide continuous training to ensure effective performance and accountability.
- Project management qualification evidenced by relevant certification.
- Experienced in Agile, Lean, SCRUM or Waterfall.
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders.
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques.
- Experience of leading Business Strategies, Business Plans/Cases, Vendor Selection/Assessments, Resource Development Plans, Team Building, RFPs, etc.
- Ensure that communication between departments is ongoing and utilized to maintain an environment of continuous improvement and growth.
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations.
- Managing budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process.
- Ensure key performance indicators are in place and production targets are met.
- Implementation of any new policies and procedures relating to the production process.
- CEH, CHFI or CISO certified.
- Design a systematic and structured risk assessment process and establish, in coordination with stakeholders, an information security risk management program.
- based on standards and procedures and ensure alignment with organizational goals and objectives.
- Identify changes to risk management policies and processes and ensure the risk management program remains current with the emerging risk and threat.
- environment and in alignment with the organizational goals and objectives.
- Define the scope of the enterprise continuity of operations program to address business continuity, business recovery, contingency planning, and disaster.
- recovery/related activities.
- Develop a plan to identify a potential security violation and take appropriate action to report the incident.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing information.
- Analyze, forecast and develop the operational budget.
- Monitor and oversee cost management of projects, return on investment (ROI) of key purchases and ensure alignment with the strategic plan.
- Identify and report financial metrics to stakeholders.
- Define a forward-looking, visionary and innovative strategic plan with clear goals, objectives, and targets that support the operational needs of the organization.
Join the global network of IIB Council Master Trainers to set the standards in Blockchain Knowledge and professional skillset!